10 reasons YOU will want to learn how to felt with me!
- I learned the hard way on my own. And I can help you avoid some pitfalls. (And heaven knows, I have hit them all!)
- I get excited when you succeed in creating what you had imagined. Seriously, my favorite part of teaching felting is seeing the look of joy on your face when you create the creature/scarf/bag/etc. you wanted to create!
- I am happy to show you personalized ways to work through any tough spots. When I am teaching, whether in person or on zoom or through an online tutorial that you pursue on your schedule, I gladly return your email/FB post questions with specific instruction to get you past the felting block you are facing.
- I love your questions! They always have me searching my 12 years of experience for how I found the answer, and, sometimes, get me back to my reference materials to provide you with the right answers!
- Fiber art is very forgiving, and I like to give you that mindset at the beginning. We all know how we can be our own worst enemies when it comes to learning something new-and I want to make sure that you are your own best supporter as you learn these new skills.
- I don’t say no, you can’t. I come from the Bob Ross school of thought: there are no mistakes, only happy accidents. And when it comes to what YOU want to do, I will give you suggestions for making that happen.
- In 10 years of teaching (12 years of felting), I’ve taught hundreds of people of all ages and backgrounds how to stab things into existence, and I’ve only ever had ONE student leave. And he left because the class wasn’t what he thought it was going to be.
- As a member of The FELTit Experience, you’ll have insider access to me via a private FB group, a weekly zoom call, and email communications to give you individualized attention for how YOU want to improve and expand your felting skills.
- Also as a member of The FELTit Experience, you will receive input on the monthly video tutorials which are part and parcel of the membership. I want to show you how to do the things you want to do, and I regularly ask the members for their requests for the upcoming video tutorials.
- I have repeat students. And I have repeat students because I make them feel encouraged and accomplished after they’ve completed their felting project.
Come join us in The FELTit Experience - you don't want to miss out! We are opening the doors soon for our Fall 2020 enrollment and this year we have the lowest price you'll EVER see... so if you want to learn how to felt and join an amazing group on top of ALL these reasons I just laid out for you do not delay!
Click here to be the first to know when we open the doors to The FELTit Experience!